Portable Sawmills And Processors For Every Need!
- Hud-Son Band sawmills are available in many sizes with various options. Whether you need to cut lumber for a project or by the truckload, there is a Hud-Son Bandmill that’s right for you!
- Hud-Son Firewood Processors are available in four basic models to meet every need depending on amount of production required.
- Hud-Son Wood Splitters are commercial quality and are available in various sizes & with several options.
- Hud-Son Conveyors are available with chain or belt models from 12 ft to 32 ft lengths.
- Hud-Son Firewood Bundlers are available in manual or electric models.
- Hud-Son Stake Pointers are available in Gas or Electric motor models.
Why Buy Hud-Son?
Hud-Son Bandmills have been manufactured in the United States for more than 20 years and their reputation is impeccable. Their commitment to excellence makes every sale valued. Hud-Son Bandmills offer an economic way to saw your own timber into dimensional lumber; no more need to pay expensive costs for custom sawing at a local mill. Hud-Son Bandmills have the smoothest operating mill on the market. The bandwheels are supported on both sides of the band wheels by two pillowblocks insuring longer bearing life. Hud-Son Bandmills boast a Hud-Son “Shoe Guide” system for the band blade that cannot be beat. Our portable bandmills are built with dual beam, four post support construction and cannot sag over time like canti-levered systems only supported on one side. Hud-Son Bandmills provide accurate rough-cut lumber with a low cost, and easy maintenance for peace of mind.
Why Buy from us?
Experience Makes a Difference! For over 20 years, we have been a Hud-Son Forest Equipment dealer! We are the exclusive Pennsylvania Distributor for Hud-Son Forest Equipment and Uniforest Winches. Dealer Territories are available in Northern & Central PA. We want to help you select the right equipment for your needs from our large in-stock selection.
Click below on select Hud-Son equipment, which takes you to the Hud-Son website for more information & pricing. For questions on product availability, or to arrange for a demonstration at our location, call us at 717.738.4215 or email us.
CONTACT US TO GET A QUOTE